The Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
CORPORATE SERVICES DIVISION
1.0 Post: IT Officer
- A post “A” level degree in IT or Computer Studies from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- At least two years’ post qualification experience in LANs and data communications, problem solving and analytical skills, with network design and Router Firewall configuration experience.
- Familiar in use of Windows NT, Novell, Windows, MS Office, Peripherals (Printers, Tape Drivers, Scanners).
2.0 Post: Systems & Network Security Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- At least five years’ post qualification experience in an enterprise environment
- Certification in either Microsoft, Cisco or any equivalent certifications
3.0 Post: IT/Web Developer
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- Conversant with HTML, CSS, prototype design and data analytical tools.
CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION DIVISION
4.0 Post: IT Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission; and
- At least three years’ post qualification experience in in an enterprise environment including duties performed as follows: data security, system maintenance and data analysis
5.0 TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: On contract
An attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate together with gratuity and other benefits.
7.0 MODE OF APPLICATION, JOB DESCRIPTION AND NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Applications should be made on the prescribed form ICAC/AF1. The Job Description defines the desirable criteria which would assist the applicant in the discharge of the duties attached to the post.
The Application Form, the Job Description and the Notes and Instructions for the post can be downloaded from the ICAC’s website www.icac.mu or may be collected during working hours at the ICAC Counter, Réduit Triangle, Moka.
8.0 CLOSING DATE
The completed Application Form together with photocopies of all supporting documents referred to at paragraph 6(g) in the “Notes & Instructions” should be submitted not later than 14.00 hrs on 19 June 2019 to the Acting Secretary, Independent Commission Against Corruption, Réduit Triangle, Moka.
9.0 GENERAL NOTES
- Applicants are invited to read the “Notes & Instructions” carefully before filling the application form ICAC/AF1.
- The post applied for and its Code Number should be clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- It is ICAC’s policy to provide suitable employment to people with disability in accordance with the Employment of Disabled Persons Act.
- Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for interview.
- Successful candidates may be required to follow an induction course.
- Successful candidates will be required to comply with the Code of Conduct and Ethics of ICAC.
- ICAC reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.