DIVISION : Corporate services
REPORT TO : IT Manager
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- Conversant with HTML, CSS, prototype design and data analytical tools.
- Highly reliable with high sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills,
- Have a programming logic and skill
- Dynamic, proactive, result oriented and quality- driven.
- Creativity and interest in learning new technologies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- To be responsible for the coding, design and maintenance of the organisation’s websites;
- To work on full stack software development projects;
- To design and develop software applications to meet business requirements;
- To review, analyse and modify software application(s) including updating related documentations;
- To maintain existing software application codes;
- To perform and ensure proper testing of application software;
- To produce insights from data using data analytical tools;
- To conceptualise, build and maintain dashboards and reports;
- To coordinate with relevant stakeholders for application enhancement or customization;
- To troubleshoot and resolve advanced or persistent application software issues impacting the organisation;
- To provide application specific support to end users;
- To Work within a team environment to address the programming needs of projects;
- To perform such other duties directly related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from the IT/ Web Developer in the roles ascribed to him.
Note: The IT/ Web Developer should be prepared to work outside normal office hours.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Initially On contract with eventual possibility to convert the appointment on the permanent and pensionable establishment.
- Salary Scale:Rs 43,050 x 1,550 – 64,750 x 1,850 – 72,150
- Payment of gratuity equivalent to 02 months’ salary on completion of 12 months’ satisfactory service
- Refund of unutilized sick leave up to a maximum of 15 days & casual/annual /vacation leave up to a maximum of 15 days at the end of 12 months’ continuous service
- Passage benefits of 5% of annual salary.
The deadline for application is 05 April 2022.