REPORT TO : Chief Officer – Declaration of Assets
- A Degree in Law, Accountancy, Banking Finance or Management or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- Work experience in auditing / accounting / finance / legal field will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, discretion, and teamwork
- Pro-active and have a sense of responsibility
- Eye for details
- Good listening and communicating skills (both oral and written)
- High sense of integrity
- Disciplined and result-oriented
- IT literate
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- To provide support to the Senior Officers and Chief Officer, DOA
- To assist the Senior Officers Declaration of Assets in the discharge of their functions.
- To receive, acknowledge and verify declaration forms
- To manage, maintain and update database of all declaration of Assets forms
- To perform verification of all declaration forms to ensure that all mandatory fields have been filled; and liaise with Declarants for missing information;
- To perform duties of an administrative nature such as:
- the preparation, scrutiny and processing of documents, records etc
- the preparation of documents and reports to Senior Officer / Chief Officer
- registry work
- providing information to and assist Declarants
- the drafting of replies to correspondence, and
- data entry and updating of information in a computer system, as and when required.
- To participate in information campaigns;
- To act as Secretary to Committees, as and when required.
- To use Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the performance of his duties.
- To perform such other duties related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from the Officer in the roles ascribed to him.
Note: The Officer (DOA) should be prepared to work outside normal office hours, including during week-ends and public holidays
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Initially On contract with eventual possibility to convert the appointment on the permanent and pensionable establishment.
- Salary Scale: Rs 30,450 x 950 – 37,100 x 1,100 – 41,500 x 1,550 – 55,450
- Payment of gratuity equivalent to 02 months’ salary on completion of 12 months’ satisfactory service
- Refund of unutilized sick leave up to a maximum of 15 days & casual/annual /vacation leave up to a maximum of 15 days at the end of 12 months’ continuous service
- Passage benefits of 5% of annual salary.
The deadline for application is 05 April 2022.