Division : Corruption Prevention and Education Division
Report To : Director, Corruption Prevention and Education Division
- A. BSc (Hons) in Graphic Design and Multimedia or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- B. At least five years’ post qualification experience
- Imagination and creativity
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical and technical skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- High sense of responsibility and integrity
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- To be responsible for designing and creating multimedia content which includes inter alia pictures and graphics, video clips, virtual reality, digital animation
- To design user-friendly, effective and appealing multimedia content
- To develop educational content on existing/ new eLearning platforms.
- To improve existing design and create new ”maquettes” through the use of wire frame diagram or any other prototyping tools
- To keep abreast of developments in the field of multimedia
- To perform such other duties directly related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from the Multimedia Education Programme Developer in the roles ascribed to him.
Note: The incumbent should be prepared to work outside working hours, including weekends and public holidays