(Authorised by virtue of section 24 of the Prevention of Corruption Act, 2002)
The Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
CORPORATE SERVICES DIVISION
1.0 Post: Human Resource Officer (To head the Human Resource Unit)
1.1 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
QUALIFICATIONS: (i) A post ‘A’ level degree in Human Resource Management or a degree together with a post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management.
(ii) Good knowledge of Labour Laws.
(iii)Experience in employee relations
2.0 TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
An attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate together with gratuity and other benefits.
4.0 MODE OF APPLICATION, JOB DESCRIPTION AND NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Applications should be made on the prescribed form ICAC/AF1. The Job Description defines the desirable criteria which would assist the applicant in the discharge of the duties attached to the post.
The Application Form, the Job Description and the Notes and Instructions for the post may be downloaded from the ICAC’s website www.icac.mu or may be collected during working hours at the ICAC Counter, Reduit Triangle, Moka.
5.0 CLOSING DATE
The completed Application Form together with photocopies of all supporting documents referred to at paragraph 6(g) in the “Notes & Instructions” should be submitted not later than 14.00 hrs on 20 May 2016 to the Acting Secretary to the Commission, Independent Commission Against Corruption, Reduit Triangle, Moka.
6.0 GENERAL NOTES
• Applicants are invited to read the “Notes & Instructions” carefully before filling the application form ICAC/AF1.
• The post applied for and its Code Number should be clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
• It is ICAC’s policy to provide suitable employment to people with disability in accordance with the Employment of Disabled Persons Act.
• Experience in IT will be an advantage.
• Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for interview.
• Successful candidates may be required to follow an induction course.
• Successful candidates will be required to comply with the Code of Conduct and Ethics of ICAC.
• ICAC is a smoke-free environment.
• Candidates may be required to undergo a physical and/or medical test.
• ICAC reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.