(Authorised by virtue of section 24 of the Prevention of Corruption Act, 2002)
The Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
CORPORATE SERVICES DIVISION
(Click on the respective positions to view the corresponding job description)
1 .1 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
A Post Graduate Degree in Management or Finance or a professional qualification from a recognized accountancy body or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Board.
Possession of an MBA will be an advantage.
By appointment from among candidates not below the level of Principal Assistant Secretary in the Public Service and having wide experience in Public Administration or Financial Management.
B. At least 10 years’ post qualification experience in managerial or supervisory position in government, international organisations, commercial enterprise or accountancy firm.
2 .1 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
A. A post “A” level degree in IT or Computer Studies from a recognized institution.
B. A Microsoft Certified System Engineer or any equivalent Technical Certificate.
An equivalent qualification acceptable to the Commission.
C. Candidates should:
(i) be well versed in analysis, programming, hardware issues and systems administration; and
(ii) have a sound knowledge and proven experience in:
– Windows 2000 Server systems administration skills
– Intermediate LAN & WAN Administration
– Database administration
– User Support
– Desktop Applications Support
D. At least five years’ post qualification experience
3.0 TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
An attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate together with gratuity and other benefits.
5.0 MODE OF APPLICATION, JOB DESCRIPTION AND NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Applications should be made on the prescribed form ICAC/AF1. The Job Description defines the desirable criteria which would assist the applicant in the discharge of the duties attached to the post.
The Application Form, the Job Description and the Notes and Instructions for the post can be downloaded from the ICAC’s website www.icac.mu or may be collected during working hours at the ICAC Counter, Réduit Triangle, Moka.
6.0 CLOSING DATE
The completed Application Form together with photocopies of all supporting documents referred to at paragraph 6(g) in the “Notes & Instructions” should be submitted not later than 14.00 hrs on 06 February 2017 to the Acting Secretary, Independent Commission Against Corruption, Réduit Triangle, Moka.
7.0 GENERAL NOTES
- Applicants are invited to read the “Notes & Instructions” carefully before filling the application form ICAC/AF1.
- The post applied for and its Code Number should be clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- It is ICAC’s policy to provide suitable employment to people with disability in accordance with the Employment of Disabled Persons Act.
- Experience in IT will be an advantage.
- Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for interview.
- Successful candidates may be required to follow an induction course.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to sit for a written examination.
- Successful candidates will be required to comply with the Code of Conduct and Ethics of ICAC.
- ICAC is a smoke-free environment.
- Candidates may be required to undergo a physical and/or medical test.
- ICAC reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
The Independent Commission Against Corruption
Moka Date: 23 January 2017