The Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
CORPORATE SERVICES DIVISION
1.0 Post: Chief Officer – Declaration of Assets
A. A Degree or a professional qualification in Law/ Accountancy/ Auditing/ Banking /Finance from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission
B. A Post Graduate qualification in the relevant field would be an advantage.
2.0 Post: Senior Officer – Declaration of Assets
A Degree or a Professional Qualification in Law, Accountancy, Banking or Finance or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission
3.0 Post: Officer – Declaration of Assets
A Degree in Law, Accountancy, Banking Finance or Management or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
4.0 TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: On contract
An attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate together with gratuity and other benefits.
6.0 MODE OF APPLICATION, JOB DESCRIPTION AND NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
Applications should be made on the prescribed form ICAC/AF1. The Job Description defines the desirable criteria which would assist the applicant in the discharge of the duties attached to the post.
The Application Form, the Job Description and the Notes and Instructions for the post can be downloaded from the ICAC’s website www.icac.mu or may be collected during working hours at the ICAC Counter, Réduit Triangle, Moka.
7.0 CLOSING DATE
The completed Application Form together with photocopies of all supporting documents referred to at paragraph 6(g) in the “Notes & Instructions” should be submitted not later than closing of Office on 02 September 2019 to the Acting Secretary, Independent Commission Against Corruption, Réduit Triangle, Moka.
8.0 GENERAL NOTES
- Applicants are invited to read the “Notes & Instructions” carefully before filling the application form ICAC/AF1.
- The post applied for should be clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
- It is ICAC’s policy to provide suitable employment to people with disability in accordance with the Employment of Disabled Persons Act.
- Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for interview.
- Successful candidates may be required to follow an induction course.
- Successful candidates will be required to comply with the Code of Conduct and Ethics of ICAC.
- ICAC reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
The Independent Commission Against Corruption
Date:19 August 2019