Division : Corruption Prevention and Education Division
Report To : Director, Corruption Prevention and Education Division
- A. Degree (preferably a Masters) in Social Sciences or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission
- B. At least three years’ post qualification experience
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and a clear understanding of strategic leadership, management and business skills
- Ability to portray and uphold positive organisation image
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Have a good understanding of the structure and functions of the ICAC
- Demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance and results.
- Being a visionary and result oriented person.
- Fully computer literate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- To identify research needs/areas
- To trigger research on relevant corruption and money laundering issues
- To coordinate research at the level of the ICAC
- To participate in undertaking of surveys and research studies
- To assist in strategic planning and development at the level of the organisation
- To keep ICAC management abreast of publications on corruption and money laundering indicators
- To make presentations on relevant corruption or money laundering related issues following research studies
- To organise research training for ICAC staff
- To participate in forum or other events presenting and supporting research findings undertaken by ICAC
- To undertake joint research with local /regional or international researchers / institutions.
- To feed research findings in the development of anti-corruption / AML policies and strategies.
- To perform such other duties directly related to the main duties listed above or related to the delivery of the output and results expected from the Research Development Officer in the roles ascribed to him
Note: The incumbent should be prepared to work outside working hours without extra remuneration