To report a case of corruption, you can:
- Come to the ICAC in person to report the case to ICAC officers
- Write to the Commission by email or by using this form. If you choose to report in writing, you can do so:
- without disclosing your identity, or
- by giving your name, address etc.
- Phone us at 402-6600 or on our Hotline number 142
If you use this form to report a case of corruption, you need to fill in the fields that are mandatory (required). The other fields may be left blank if you wish.