DIVISION : Corporate Services
REPORT TO : IT Manager
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Enterprise IT Environment including experience in implementation of Information Security Management System(s).
- An international IT Security Certification (CISA/CISM/CISSP/CEH).
- Highly reliable with high sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Dynamic, proactive, result oriented and quality- driven.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- To develop and maintain the organisation’s information security policy and a supporting set of specific policies, ensuring appropriate authorisation, commitment and endorsement from management.
- To communicate the information security policy to all appropriate parties.
- To ensure that the information security policy is enforced and adhered to.
- To identify and classify IT and information assets and the level of control and protection required.
- To work in close collaboration with other Staff to implement controls.
- To assist with business impact analysis.
- To perform security risk assessment and risk management in conjunction with availability and IT service continuity management.
- To design security controls and developing security plans.
- To develop and document procedures for operating and maintaining security controls.
- To monitor and manage all security breaches and handling security incidents, taking remedial action to prevent recurrence wherever possible.
- To report, analyse and reduce the impact and volumes of all security incidents in conjunction with problem management.
- To promote education and awareness of security.
- To maintain a set of security controls and documentation, and regularly review and audit all security controls and procedures.
Note: The Information Security Analyst should be prepared to work outside normal office hours.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
An attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate together with gratuity and other benefits.
The deadline for application is 28 July 2021.