The Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts:
CORPORATE SERVICES DIVISION
1.0 Post:IT/Web Developer
- A BSc (Hons) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields from a recognized institution or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission.
- Conversant with HTML, CSS, prototype design and data analytical tools.
2.0 Post: Senior Officer – Administration
- A Degree in Management or an alternative qualification acceptable to the Commission
- At least three years ‘experience at middle management level.
3.0 Post: Legal Adviser
- Barrister at Law with at least one year Standing at the Bar or Attorney at Law with at least one year experience
- Experience in Criminal Law, Civil Law and Administrative and Constitutional Law or Prosecution will be an advantage.
4.0 Post: Attorney
Attorney-at-law with at least one year practice in Mauritius
Experience in Criminal Law, Civil Law, Administrative and Constitutional Law will be an advantage.
5.0 TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
5.1 On contract
6.1 An attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience, to the successful candidate together with gratuity and other benefits.
7.0 MODE OF APPLICATION, JOB DESCRIPTION AND NOTES AND INSTRUCTIONS
7.1 Applications should be made on the prescribed Application form available online on the website of the Commission or at the reception desk of the ICAC. The Job Description defines the desirable criteria which would assist the applicant in the discharge of the duties attached to the post.
7.2 The Application Form, the Job Description and the Notes and Instructions for the post can be downloaded from the ICAC’s website www.icac.mu or may be collected during working hours at the ICAC Counter, Réduit Triangle, Moka.
8.0 CLOSING DATE
8.1 The completed Application Form duly signed can be submitted via mail on [email protected] by post or hand despatch to the Acting Secretary, Independent Commission Against Corruption, Réduit Triangle, Moka not later than 31st March 2020.
9.0 GENERAL NOTES
1. Applicants are invited to read the “Notes & Instructions” carefully before filling the application form.
2. The post applied for should be clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope and in the mail subject if sent through mail.
3. It is ICAC’s policy to provide suitable employment to people with disability in accordance with the Employment of Disabled Persons Act.
4. Only the best qualified candidates will be convened for interview.
5. Successful candidates may be required to follow an induction course.
6. Successful candidates will be required to comply with the Code of Conduct and Ethics of ICAC.
7.ICAC reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
The Independent Commission Against Corruption
Date: 17 March 2020